Monday, March 19, 2012

The SafetyTat: Mommy's Contact Info Can Be Scan with a SmartPhone

A bit Orwellian, but I welcome this innovative way to keep track of the kids. For any mom who has ever lost track of their kids for even a single moment in the supermarket, amusement park, mall, fair grounds, ball game, parade or any large crowd- this comes very handy as kids can easily wander off on their own.

The SafetyTatQR is a medical-grade, hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive that you can stick on your child's skin which contains your mobile phone, number and other emergency data like a child's medical condition (Asthmatic, Has Penicillin Allergies, etc)


I used to do things old school like write my phone number on my kids' stuff, sew-in our home address on their jackets or slip in wads of paper with contact info in my kids' shoes. Well now I'm opting for the SafetyTat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment